Monday, May 19, 2008

Nestabilities Tags & The Lost Garden!

Good Morning! Here is a card using Nestabilities and Gamsol with colored pencils stamp is by Inkadinkadoo. Just love all of these products.
Here you will see the garden that DH and I worked on yesterday.....what a surprise we got after living here for 5.5 years we discovered that the crescent garden that we thought we had was really a tear shaped garden and we gained about a 4x4 foot piece of garden so now the plan is that I will use this for a small vegetable garden this summer with the herbs. The bricks were sunk in about 6" just like when we found our front walk way.....It was buried under 8" of gravel....Hey I hope we are not sinking...LOL......not really.Not sure how I'll post this week on my way back to NY to help the kidos move! Have a great week....Robyn


No comments: