Friday, February 29, 2008

Welcome!


Welcome to A Green Paper Studio!






This is a new journey for me and I am looking forward to sharing pieces of my life with you. I will share with you random pictures and other artwork.






You maybe saying where on earth did she come up with a name like A Green Paper Studio? One day while surfing the net I ran accross the definition of Green Paper.....which is






British : a government document that proposes and invites discussion on approaches to a problem






I view my art journey as a constant evolution looking at techniques and discussing them and then approach the problem and tweak it until it works or I find another avenue to go. I also just realized that my studio is a vibrant green......it use to be my DD room.






I have been inspired by many blogs in the past year or so and there is one Simply Photo that has peaked my interest in the simplest of photos. Here is her site http://simplyphoto.blogspot.com/



So today I bring you my simple photo and I have decided to name it Full!
















No comments: