Friday, June 20, 2008

PaperTrey Ink......

Paper Trey Ink how do I love thee?????

Oh my.....I have a new favorite company.

Here is the link to PaperTrey Ink's store & blog.

The quality of the products from this company are amazing.....I have never found cardstock this 110# weight before and those of you that know me know that I have been one of the die hard rubbah gals....well.....I've converted to clings only from Papertrey Ink. They are deeply etched and stamp so clear. Speedy shipping as well....4 days max to Maine!

So if you have questions contact me.....I love their product!
Check out below.....Thank You's for a wedding shower I'm going to tomorrow....Shell by Hero Arts, Cardstock, plastic box ribbon, thank you and swirl stamps by PaperTrey Ink!

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Oh no! I think I'm going to have to try that paper! ;0) Sounds scrumptious! :0)