Saturday, July 11, 2009

Stamping with Embossing Folders....

Cassie over at http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/
asked me for a link to a card that I had made using the technique stamping with embossing folders....well here it is...sorry for the glare....I'm not a professional photographer! I used versa mark ink and then used Faith's Clear Embossing Powder to give it a bit of shine, Vamp Stamp, PTI ribbon and Spellbinders to cut out the paper for the ribbon slide. Enjoy and if you have any questions just ask away....I'm not a frequent blogger so bare with me!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

very cool!
The embossed parts that are not shiny - that doesn't have versamark and powder on it?

Did you ink and close your folder? Then run through the machine?

I just the contrast in the shiny and the matte finishes. super card robyn! thanks for sharing and for stopping by Cuttlebug Challenges!
http://www.cuttlebugchallenges.blogspot.com

~Cassie

Robyn said...

The non shiny parts i.e. the leaves are plain paper no versa mark no embossing powder

I did ink and close my folder (I rarely can follow instructions without deviating! Drives my 24year old nuts "Can just follow the recipe Mom!")The truth no I can't!

Of course now that I have made this card I want to do it many other ways ....all ways trying to jump outside of the box!