Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Classes!

Good Morning-

Just realized that it had been almost 2 weeks since I posted so here we go. So what have I been up to? Here is a velvet bag I made for when you are going out and don't want to carry much.



It was a very fun day spent with my sister Barb just sewing, shopping and doing girl stuff!

Here is a card I made.....well I made several that day I just love using chalks with versa mark very soft effect. It is an unmounted stamp by smART works at http://www.smartrubber.com/


I do have some classes coming up at YMS .....Here is the first one.....my sister Connie got me a bind-it-all for my birthday and I've been binding everything within reach!



Here is my next class....it is a card holder



Well guess that is it for today....Have a most excellent day! Robyn

No comments: