Sunday, March 16, 2008

When U Turn 50!


When you turn 50 you can celebrate all week long and have loads of fun! So here is a recap of my week.....
Week before B-Day- Daughter takes me for a new hair do! I look like a spring chicken now! and off to purchase a new toaster.....I don't understand why Jamie and Rob don't like it that their bagels get stuck in the vintage 1950's toaster and resemble something that comes out of the fire pit!Thanks Rob & Jamie!
Sunday my sister Barb took me to the Portland Flower Show and out to eat at a great place called Rochetta's Yummy Yummy! Thanks Sissy!
Monday my paper artist friends threw me a party with yummy cake and ice cream and fun presents....Paper, chalks, new cuttle bug sleeves, embellishments, rubber stamp etc Thanks Connie, Kellie, Anne & Lydia!
Husband calls to wish you a happy birthday Thanks Honey!
TuesdayYou get cards in the mail one from a sister Connie to get what ever you want!.....OH a new toy on its way....can't wait I'll let you all know how much fun it is when it arrives next Monday or Tuesday! Thanks Connie!
Wednesday & ThursdayMore cards arrive
FridayLong time friend takes you out for lunch!
So folks....being 50 Rocks!

No comments: