Saturday, April 26, 2008

New found love





I can't believe what I just did.....I had my post all finished with pics and everything was trying to add a link and lost it all because I hadn't saved it so here we go again...LOL.....I'm still smilin'!
Here are cards with the new Ranger White Opaque Pen it is so nice and glides on





Here are samples of cards made with my new nestabilities....Oh am I ever in Love with these....Hello, my name is Robyn and I am a nestabilitie addict! LOL



One more new product....Gamsol available at Your Maine Stamper I am not fond of coloring and I avoid it all the time....however this product makes my coloring look really good! I love this and it comes in a kit with everything you need including instructions. Lydia has ordered the new Adirondack Inks the lights brights and earthtones they have been developed by Ranger and Anne and I got to use them at Ranger on the Road the colors are so rich and the newly designed ink pad containers are awesome as they lock together when stacked so they won't slide.
OK I must get going as DD has a wonderful dinner planned for me when I arrive so I must go pack and get out of here.....Have fun this week....Robyn




No comments: