Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thanks Fred!

Good Evening-

Anne and I had so much fun this weekend at the Susan Gilman Trade Show and at Ranger on the Road on Monday!
First I have to thank Fred from http://www.rubbersoul.com/ for taking such good care of me in the dessert department....those of you that know me know that I am a lover of really good food with dessert's on the top of the list. Here is a picture of what Fred made happen











Oh, my it was so cool and smooth it melted in your mouth with the all of your chcolate sensors at their peak of happiness! Yummy! I was one happy camper! Thanks again Fred! Sunday night we had a very fun time with those fun gals from The Paper Cut and Impression Obsession so they have changed my thoughts on clear stamps and I'll get into my new thoughts in a later post.












Monday at Ranger on the Road we had a blast with Tim Holtz in the morning and with Robin Beam in the afternoon. Anne and Learned 18 new techniques to share with you all over the next few months. We even decided that it was important to try the paint out on our clothes! I'll let you know how it survives the laundry. Well all I am still kinda tired so I'll leave you with this last picture of Anna and I.....can you tell we are having fun?

1 comment:

Fred said...

i'm just about to open my carton of ben and jerry's phish food and was thinking of you. great dessert pictures! thanks for remembering!