Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Real Thing!





OK so I apologize for taking so long to get this picture up......new grand dog and his parents home for the weekend and getting the boss brought up to speed from being away for a week. Busy busy......so here it is .....Dreamkuts!

My product review....this is the best dag um paper cutter ever.....all you do is put your card stock in the back and turn the handle....and walla....it cuts so fast and so easy....what can I say....I LOVE IT!

On the Creating side of life.....I'm not sure what on earth sparked this creative idea that I had but I do love it.......I purchased some very inexpensive black frames with shadow box type effect and decided that If I stamped in black on white with some of my favorite stamps I would have really cool art for less than $20 and it would look Smashing, Cool, Chic, sophisticated.....very Loft looking....OK so I am home alone and on my second cup of coffee!!!! Leave me a message and let me know what you think! I'll post another picture when I get them all done and hung on the wall.








Here is to a most excellent day ......Robyn






No comments: